Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brief Bubba Update

Carpet allergy may not be the problem, according to three neighbors who had similar problems with their pooches.  Evidently, the grass here is treated with some type of chemical that a few dogs don't tolerate well.   The answer would be to put a little sweater on the dog so the grass doesn't contact their belly.   One kind neighbor gave me a lovely little black jacket for Bubba to see if it helps.  He looks ridiculous in it, so I'm not going to embarrass him by posting a photo of him all dressed up - but here is a new portrait I took the other day.  I'll check with the vet about the grass v. carpet debate.  I hope he doesn't have to wear this silly jacket all the time - the poor thing will get bullied for the way he dresses if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment