Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our Book Has Been Published - Finally!

The gadget on the right is a 19 page sample of our book, A Year of Hope.  If you're reading my blog, then you are most likely aware that my friend Sandra Forbes and I have been working on this for a long time.  We are very proud of the result and the profits from the book are all going to the CCSVI Alliance and to the BNAC CCSVI Research Project.  Sandra and I will not profit from this work - we did it to honor and show respect to the CCSVI pioneers - patients and doctors - who took a leap of faith in the hope of alleviating suffering.

I hope you'll buy a copy and support this cause.  It was created with love and joy and I think it will make you smile... and who couldn't use a smile these days?  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment